android -latest

John Smith noseygit at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 30 12:29:31 PST 2015

I'd just like to say thanks to the developers as Subsurface-mobile is getting better and better on each iteration.

I'm running 5.1 on a Hudl and have no scaling issues on the profiles that I can see. The splash screen makes a great improvement and the overall feel of the app is so much closer to a finished product that it was even a week ago.

A few items I've noticed on version 4.5.2.525

1. The title on the divelist page is missing a hyphen (ie subsurface mobile not subsurface-mobile).

2. If you make changes to a dive, the changes aren't visible until you go back to the divelist page and then re-open the dive

3.I cant enter a depth and time on a manually added dive.

4.Sometimes when adding a manual dive, there is information already entered into the boxes and sometimes not.

5.When you are in edit mode on a dive with notes, the <br> characters are visible.