Help with ios and cmake

Hoon H. drawtree at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 07:26:32 PST 2015

Hi Tomaz.

I had some trouble to build whole “subsurface” project for any platform myself, and I realised what you want is essentially just building `libgit2` for iOS platform. So I decided to concentrate to build only `libgit2` for iOS
Now I think I got managed one to work and updated my old libgit2 maker repository to reflect this. Can you confirm it as working or not? I’d like to send a fancy PR, but I’m afraid of lack of time… and I think you’d like to see something earlier than better.

https://github.com/Eonil/libgit2-make-ios