Help with ios and cmake

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Thu Dec 31 09:33:13 PST 2015

Em 31 de dez de 2015 12:26, "Hoon H." <drawtree at gmail.com> escreveu:

> Hi Tomaz.
>
> I had some trouble to build whole “subsurface” project for any platform
myself,

Hey hoon,

For subsurface on os X, the desktop version, we have a build script that
compiles everything,  it's in subsurface/scripts/build.sh  , it needs a few
libraries that are on the Readme.  But many thanks for the help already,
having a single software that uses cmake and builds correctly on ios is a
great help. I'll try your update on the libgit cmake repo, thank you very
much.

and I realised what you want is essentially just building `libgit2` for iOS
platform. So I decided to concentrate to build only `libgit2` for iOS
> Now I think I got managed one to work and updated my old libgit2 maker
repository to reflect this. Can you confirm it as working or not? I’d like
to send a fancy PR, but I’m afraid of lack of time… and I think you’d like
to see something earlier than better.

> https://github.com/Eonil/libgit2-make-ios
>

>> On Dec 30, 2015, at 10:22 AM, Hoon <drawtree at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> See guys. I'll look into it tonight.
>>
>> *iPhone•Eonil

before going to work, but I can’t find `ios` branch.