Beta 3 and what's missing for 4.4

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Feb 1 07:38:41 PST 2015

On Sun, Feb 01, 2015 at 07:16:39AM -0800, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> I will release Beta 3 today.

Binaries are up for Windows and Mac and being built for the Linux flavors.

Users checking for updates from within Subsurface will be informed that
the new beta is up, but I haven't announced it, yet.

It would be nice if a few people could test this. I gave the Mac beta a
bit of a workout, that one seems OK. I haven't looked at the Windows one,
yet. And I haven't had a chance to play with any of the Linux packages,
either. I'll be busy with real life for the next hour or two, after that
I'm hoping to announce the beta.