GSoC 2015

Long, Martin martin at longhome.co.uk
Sun Feb 1 13:31:10 PST 2015

Going to post this separately, and sorry for top posting in the last
one, gmail makes that an easy mistake.

Better options for print layouts. Even possibility for advance uses to
edit template files.

I find the options for printing to be quite limited. For example I
often write a quite long, detailed account, of some of my dives. This
doesn't come out well in printouts. In all layouts it seems to overlay
the profile. I'd really like to be able to change the layout to
display logs in a better way, that works for me.

OR provide an export that can easily be used by something like Jasper,
or easily translated into a web page (it currently very difficult to
do the profile in HTML from the raw data).

(both of my ideas are something that I'd hoped to get my teeth into,
but work and family commitments are taking their toll at the moment).