iPhone companion app

Andrey Zhdanov andrjufka at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 14:12:57 PST 2015

Hi Yosef,

> There's some bugs I wanted to fix but totally forgot I will work on them tomorrow “hopefully"

Thanks for your pull request on github! I left some comments there.

> Last but no least I was wondering If you are interested in more features in that app than it's current functionality

Currently this app is same as Android one. I had ideas about new features previously, but I don’t have spare time until April-May.
If you know how app can be improved, then feel free to write here and we will discuss your ideas all together.

--
Andrey Zhdanov