Facebook testing

Matt Thompson mathomp at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 14:44:25 PST 2015

I just played with this a little bit and it pretty much just worked
for me as far as basic pasting to FB goes. Nice job!

On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 2:04 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> I just pushed another very ugly commit - I'll clean this up once we agree
> that this is the behavior we want.
>
> With this change Subsurface forgets Facebook credentials once you quit.
> You can still log out manually, but that's almost obsolete now. The
> credentials only stay valid while this Subsurface process is running.

This quite honestly annoys me.  I use ridiculous, unique passwords
that I don't memorize for every different site so having to go grab
the password from LastPass every time I want to post a dive is a large
pain.  I understand that some folks don't want to stay logged in
permanently so until things can be made to work following the checkbox
on the FB login page I suppose this is not unreasonable but I look
forward to the day when things are fully functional.