Facebook testing

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Feb 1 15:52:51 PST 2015

> On Feb 1, 2015, at 3:43 PM, Davide DB <dbdavide at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dirk,
>
> out of curiosity: FB developers have some tool to see how their apps
> are being used?
> In other words, could you check how many people publish their dive profiles?

I can see how many times the API is called - but I cannot see the data for the current day. And I don’t think it filters out my own use when testing (and I logged in so many times today, it’s not even funny).

So yesterday we had 8 people (besides me) using the API. And about 150 calls to the API, 25 of which were errors (no idea what that means, though).