creating an FAQ

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 22:37:12 PST 2015

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 8:28 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> Miika,
>
> excellent, excellent input.
>
> I have added most of your questions. I rephrased some of them (so all the
> questions are actually, you know, questions) and also changed some of the
> answers. Please double check what I just posted…
> \
> > On Feb 1, 2015, at 9:56 PM, Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Q: Editing dive sites
>
> What would you want there as response?

All I know, we get this question a lot. The working way of adding
dive-sites manually should be described and we should also describe how
this works with the companion app (unless this is answered when talking
about the companion app on its own).

> > Insufficient privileges to open device
>
> Again, what would be a good response?

I am thinking about the dialout group and udev rules on Linux.

miika