cmake support

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Mon Feb 2 04:46:56 PST 2015

On 02 February, 2015 - Patrick Valsecchi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was trying to build the latest from subsurface using cmake and it fails.
> Looks like the code now requires Qt5 and the CMakeLists.txt wants Qt4. There
> is a variable at the top that can be changed to make it use Qt5, but this is
> broken.
>
> So, i was wondering...
>
> 1) Is cmake support dropped?

cmake is only used for unit tests.

> 2) Is Qt4 support dropped?

Jupp. Qt5 is the future<tm> =)

> 3) Is anybody interested by a patch to make cmake work again and with Qt5?
>
> I'm interested by cmake because the editor I want to try (CLion) uses cmake
> as project definition.

Hmm... I don't know if that will fill your case, because the cmake stuff
is only used for unit tests, and i don't know in which state they are.
Sure, you can probably use them to load the unit tests and the tested
code into your editor but that won't make you a app...

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604