creating an FAQ

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 08:15:38 PST 2015

I think we will need to modify the following question, at least the
question warrants explanation of the standard case before the caveats:

Q: How can I load pictures and associate them with my dive?

Select the dives you want to load and associate the pictures with. Then
right click on one of the selected dives and select "Load images" from the
popup menu. This will bring in a file selection dialog where you can select
one or multiple pictures. When the selection is done and you hit Open, you
get a new dialog where you can shift the times of the images. This is
described in more detail in our user manual.

If you are having trouble with loading the images, check that you have at
least one of the following tags in the Exif headers DateTimeOriginal or
DateTime. We take the time from these fields to detect if the image was
shot during the dive or not. If the picture is edited, you should store the
original Exif information on the new/edited image for it to be loaded
properly.