RFC: Suunto Vyper Air configuration

Guillaume Gardet guillaume.gardet at free.fr
Fri Feb 6 05:49:17 PST 2015

Hi,

Currently, we are able to configure Suunto Vyper family with sample rates of 10, 20, 30 or 60 per seconds.
The problem is that the Suunto Vyper Air is also able to set the sample rate to 1 per second.

I am wondering what would be the best way to add it. Is there a way (in the UI) to know which Vyper it is ? In order to add the '1' to the list, only for devices supporting this?

Otherwise, we may add '1' but check the value before sending it to the device and replace '1' by '10' if the device does not support '1' ?

Guillaume