DM3 import

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Sat Feb 7 06:54:58 PST 2015

On 07/02/2015 16:38, Miika Turkia wrote:
> Willem, do you care to write something about importing DM3 logs to
> Subsurface, utilizing Uploader from divelogs.de <http://divelogs.de>?
> A bit more info in
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/subsurface-divelog/ccUACNKv6AQ
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21category-topic/subsurface-divelog/ccUACNKv6AQ>
>
> Of course, the SDE import is still an option, but the cylinder
> pressures are lost that way, so importing via divelogs.de
> <http://divelogs.de> is the preferred way, I guess. (Unless the user
> is not willing to upload the logs to the Internet.)
>
> miika

Will check it out and do something.

At this stage I just want to give the translators a chance to catch up.
If you look at the French,
Spanish and Russian translations, you will see they are not quite up to
date yet. So I am trying to
create a bit of a lull in my own user-manual updates for V4.4.1
otherwise I make it
quite difficult for the translators.

But I will see your DM3 request is there in the next user-manual update
I submit.
Kind regards,
willem