ssrf-version.h and rebuilding

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 13:17:03 PST 2015

On 7 February 2015 at 21:23, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>> > Also, Lubomir, I have asked Thiago to look at the qmake patch you sent and
>> > he promised to do so this weekend. I'm waiting to hear his feedback before
>> > pulling that (I assume this patch here would depend on that other patch?)
>>
>> ok. actually, if ssrf-version.h is generated by the Makefile in one
>> way or another the two patches can be applied without succession.
>
> Excellent.

on second though, i would like to add the version.h at the top of the
HEADERS list (subsurface.pro) and this will create a small conflict
with the added ssrf-version.h/VERSION_FILE from the other patch at
that same location.

HEADERS = \
    $$VERSION_FILE \
    version.h \

in that regard, it will be best to wait for the other one to go in first.

lubomir