Bugreport Gaschange partly lost

Olaf Reszkowski olaf.reszkowski at freenet.de
Mon Feb 9 11:58:05 PST 2015

Hi,

I like using your nice dive logging tool very much, many thanks for your effort. In a particular case I’ve got a little bit trouble and expect an error, I ‘d like to report to you.......

Direct after importing a dive log of a dive with gaschange (air/NX21 to NX50) from my divecomputer (Mares Nemo Wide 2), all data and deco calculations of subsurface have been correct. The gasswitch (icon) was indicated at the right position and the gasbar at the bottom was correct (switching).
I filled some information (divespot etc.) to that dive and saved the log (.xml)
After loading the log again and reopening the particular dive, the gaschange had been partly lost. There is still the gasswitch-Icon, but the gasbar doesn’t show any switch. It is fix on NX50 (second, last gas) and the deco calculation isn’t correct for sure. The issue was always reproducable wth following dives having gaschanges.

Pls. find a screenshot and the relevant part of the log attached.

Thanks and Greetings from Germany
Olaf