Editing sites of existing dives

Benjamin nystire at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 01:55:51 PST 2015

On the latest master, I noticed that a few dive sites appear to have been
merged. Could this be due to their GPS coordinates being within a given
distance (about 500 metres) of each other?
Also, When trying to edit the sites in order to get the location
names/coordinates back, Subsurface changes the site to which the dive was
associated, causing all the other dives which were merged with that site to
be change. The only way I could set the sites properly was to manually edit
the XML file and set the divesiteid tag after creating a new site from
inside Subsurface.

Benjamin