SIGABORT in dive site manager

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Feb 14 07:58:13 PST 2015

On Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 04:00:49PM +0100, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:
> On 14 Feb 2015, at 15:32, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > oops, i was able to.
> > we just need to make sure that the user can't close the logbook while
> > editing the location info.
> > or...the location info UI should close with the logbook.
> >
> > i will leave it to Tomaz and Dirk to decide what is best.

I think we should prevent closing the logfile while in dive site edit
mode. This is pretty straight forward to do - anyone care to send a patch?

> Maybe it would have been simpler if the Site was a tab, just like Dive
> notes, Equipment, Dive info, ..?  (And while we're at it, why not rename
> Dive notes to Notes, and Dive info to Info).

No, because the profile widget will change in to a photo widget. This
really is a different 'mode'. But the renaming idea is good. Would you
send a patch, please, Henrik?