Dive site tags [was: IMPORTANT information about current master: dive site management]

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 10:07:16 PST 2015

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 6:31 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> You are missing
>
> - user doesn't want to have any location info as all dives are on the pier
> right in front of his house

Yesterday I wrote:

(***) Under geolocation settings prefs. users have the opportunity to
enable/disable the dive site structure field and if enabled location
structure is managed by geolocation format chosen by user preferences.
What I mean, if I do not want this feature he doesn't enable it. Right
now even the companion app is not compulsory.
I'm the only one who discuss without having seen the current impl so
sorry if write some BS

> - user wants to control the amount of Geo information (country + body of
> water for dives away from home, nothing for dives at home)

Humm this is tricky but you could let the user choose for each dive.
Let's see this one later. At least after my description of other use cases.

PS
What is a body of water?

PPS
I'm the only user annoying here not being a developer. I always feel a
bit out of place. Sorry