Build issues dive site management]

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Feb 15 10:51:27 PST 2015

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 10:41:37AM -0800, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> But I'll create a windows installer for you and put it somewhere. Give me
> a few minutes

Heh. Easier said than done.

Windows doesn't build right now since Linus used mkdir() - he had a
comment there to that effect. Lubomir, can you help with a clean wrapper
for that? Like a subsurface_mkdir()...?

Also with the new write-version thingy... the first time I run make, I get
something weird like "sh: Syntax error, unexpected end of line in line:1"
Starting the make again works. Any idea what's up with that?