problems compiling subsurface 4.4 on fedora 18

Michele Fabi fabiemme at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 16:23:31 PST 2015

Hello,
I'm trying to compile subsurface on my f18 following the instructions
reported in the website. I succesfully compiled libdivecomputer and cloned
subsurface git repository. qmake-qt4 also work, but make command gives me
this output:

[michele at localhost subsurface]$ make
Checking /home/michele/subsurface/ssrf-version.h
compiling main.cpp
In file included from qt-ui/diveplanner.h:161:0,
                 from main.cpp:12:
.uic/ui_plannerSettings.h: In member function ‘void
Ui_plannerSettingsWidget::retranslateUi(QWidget*)’:
.uic/ui_plannerSettings.h:394:25: error: ‘class QComboBox’ has no member
named ‘setCurrentText’
make: *** [.obj/main.o] Error 1
[michele at localhost subsurface]$

Any hint?