problems compiling subsurface 4.4 on fedora 18

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Feb 17 07:16:21 PST 2015

> On Feb 17, 2015, at 7:12 AM, Michele Fabi <fabiemme at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your help Dirk. I have no hurry to use subsurface on this laptop so I can indifferently wait for a 4.4.1 version or upgrade my laptop, but I don't want to force the team to write a newer version, if it isn't already in your roadmap.

Oh no, 4.4.1 is on the roadmap. It got delayed by a few days because I got distracted with fun new code I wanted to write instead, but this delay gives me a chance to make sure it’s easier to compile things from source.

> It's been very interesting to talk with you guys. I have some new items to study :)

Again, thanks for your patience - normally it’s much easier to start using Subsurface :-)