[libgit2] Compile issue on debian-unstable

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 16:52:55 PST 2015

On 19 February 2015 at 02:14, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:
> i'm not sure why we have the wrapper for a 3 parameter
> git_remote_fetch(), as i can't find it in their log.
> fe3a40a4ff056400 is when git_remote_fetch() was added with one param
> and then it changed to 4 params at c3ab1e5af4c43d.

ok my bad, i do see a 3 parameter git_remote_fetch() at the v0.21 tag.
salvador, given your remote.h file says there is 1 parameter for said
function i think you may have a couple of versions of libgit
installed, probably the current used remote.h being from e.g. v0.20.

it would be best to uninstall both versions and install the latest
that the OS provides.
(and nuke the libgit people from orbit)

lubomir