Download from Suunto Gekko - procedure?

David, Marcus marcus.david at atos.net
Fri Feb 20 04:53:21 PST 2015

Martin, many thanks for your advice.

I am using the Windows 7/64 bit OS on an HP Elite Notebook (laptop). The cable I am/was intending to buy off Amazon/eBay is the Custom Idea one; I think it's a USB/pc data cable? I have loaded Suunto's DM5 software on my laptop in readiness.

A friend of mine has a USB cable for his Vyper. Could I use this to achieve the Gekko download?

Thanks,

Marcus

Sent from my Windows Phone