Suunto DM5 import to subsurface

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 09:38:48 PST 2015

Hi,

there is a new daily build available, if you are interested in testing
again. My testing with your data seemed to work smoothly now.

The Suunto DB had quite interesting values in some cases and I blindly
trusted them (e.g. cylinder pressure was 16777215 when no value was
actually available). And in another spot I didn't convert surface pressure
to our units resulting in a couple of thousand bars at surface. (Also multi
cylinder and gas switch support was missing as I had not seen any sample of
it until you sent your log, so thanks for that again.)

http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/daily/subsurface-4.4.1-187-g6dc2d7ba1890.exe

miika