Dive Location

Steve Butler kg7je at comcast.net
Sun Feb 22 19:08:34 PST 2015

4.4.1-175 (Ubuntu 14.10 via PPA daily) appears to have lost ability to
add/update the Location.

I tried entering 'Ditman Mill Pond, Tacoma, WA' directly into the field
and then clicked on "Apply Changes".  However it didn't show up in the
dive list panel.  When I navigated away from the dive and came back it
went missing from the location field.

Then saw the Manage button and tried that route.  Same end result.

This was two new dives downloaded from Suuntu Cobra.

Closed the file (saving the changes).  Reopened and tried it again.
Almost same results.  This time when typing into the Location field it
offered up the description entered on the prior dive (closed Subsurface
in the meantime).  However, still didn't stick in the location field.
Nor did it show up in the dive list panel.

--
Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM
kg7je at comcast.net
kg7je at arrl.net