Circular dependencies in subsurface

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Feb 23 09:36:29 PST 2015

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 08:00:42AM -0800, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> > I'll admit that I don't use cmake to build Subsurface. Tomaz added that to
> > do unit testing but since I have yet to get it to even work for me without
> > overwriting files in the source directory (I reported this here and others
> > told me that it works for them, it sure as heck doesn't work for me).
> > So to me at this stage cmake is not something I worry about. The way I
> > build Subsurface for all our supported platforms is qmake. THAT I worry
> > about.
>
> Having said that... I have 4 more hours of flight time with really rotten
> internet, so I might as well figure this out and get it fixed...
>
> Open heart surgery at 33,000ft :-)

Wasn't too bad. I had to move a few things around but I think what we have
now is more logical and I didn't even need to move the one divesite helper
function out of qthelper.cpp...

Things build with cmake, all tests pass.

When running Subsurface build via cmake it's immediately obvious that it
can't find any of its resources. All the toolbar icons are missing, the
Subsurface logo in the about screen is missing, etc. Would be nice if
someone could look into this