Fixing HTML export

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Tue Feb 24 11:04:53 PST 2015

Dear Gehad,

I have a few requests about the HTML export that I would appreciate if
you would be prepared to check out??

First terminology. The HTML export has three way of looking at dives:
a) List view. This is when the dive list is shown with a few details of
each dive.
b) Short view. This is when one selects one of the dives from the dive
list. It shows more details for a particular dive.
c) Long view. This is when the link at the bottom of the short view is
selected, enabling the graphics of the dive profile, and much more info
about the dive.

Two bugs:
1) In the long view, under "Dive equipment" the start pressure of the
cylinder is given as zero. This should be the correct value of the
cylinder pressure at the start of the dive.
2) I do some trimix dives. In the Long view under "Dive equipment", only
the oxygen is shown for the trimix cylinder. There is no indication of
helium fraction.

A request:
Would it be possible to show Max. Depth in the Short view as well as in
the Long view, just above "Duration" ?
I hope you don't mind me copying this to the discussion forum?

Kind regards,
willem