Notification Patches.

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Feb 26 22:20:01 PST 2015

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 03:53:24AM +0200, Gehad Elrobey wrote:
> Exporting big xslt files may need some time, so showing notifications with
> the exporting condition is important.

Yes.

> I used the main error message bar for showing exporting updates (which can
> be a little bit confusing as updates are not errors) so I added the
> notification object to the main window which handles the errors and updates.

I like this. And the blue vs. red works in my mind.

> Dirk, Please review the code and tell me what do you think.

Didn't find anything glaringly wrong. The last commit could have been
merged with the earlier one, but that's not really a problem.

I have to read up on the QFutureWatcher stuff - I'm not sure I understand
sufficiently how it works, but I tested the patches and am happy so far.

Thanks