Facebook integration

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Thu Jan 1 05:35:48 PST 2015

Em 01/01/2015 11:03, "Salvador Cuñat" <salvador.cunat at gmail.com> escreveu:

> Happy New Year, everybody.
>
> Don't know if this is as it's supposed to be, but every time I try fb
> integration I get the annoying message:
>
> "Aplicación no configurada: Los desarrolladores de esta aplicación no la
han
> configurado correctamente para el inicio de sesión de Facebook."
>
> Which means that application is missconfigured to init a fb session.
>
> Regards.

That means just one thing, actually:
We ( subsurface )  do not have the permission ( yet)  to run with Facebook
unless an "subsurface developer" account is used.

If you want I can put your fb profile as subsurface tester and you can use.
But beware that bugs can occour that can put strange pictures on your fb
profile.

Tomaz