Current subsurface breakage

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Jan 2 20:43:35 PST 2015

On Fri, Jan 02, 2015 at 07:31:12PM -0800, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> Yes. Commit 6cf3787a0ed1 ("Remove code that zeroes out duplicate
> oxygen sensor and temperature values") causes this.
>
> I'm not at all understanding why that commit also touched the
> temperature code. The commit message talks about )2 setpoints, but
> then it screws with temperatures too.
>
> Can we please either revert it? At least the temperature part?

I reverted the temperature part and just pushed that out.
I'm in the middle of a rather big patch series so I haven't looked at the
other issue that you mention. The code to suppress the initial gas change
is mine and I believe that it worked correctly at some point (as I had
tested it with multi tank dives with the Cobalt which is one of the dive
computers that send that initial event).