issue with data trasfer from zoop

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Tue Jan 6 07:22:10 PST 2015

On 06 January, 2015 - Andrea Bevilacqua wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've just installed Subsurface and tried to download the diving data
> from my Suunto Zoop diving computer. Apparently everything is well
> configured, and no communication error is raised as the download command
> is issued. However, when the download is over no dive data whatsoever is
> added to the list. I ran the debug mode; please find attached the log
> files. Any help is greatly appreciated. I also tried to go for a run
> with the Zoop disconnected, which correctly resulted in a communication
> error. Thanks in advance for your help.

I haven't looked that close at your dump but try to download the dives
into a empty logbook.

Subsurface stop the download process when it sees a dive that it already
downloaded from that dive computer and it merges multiple dive computers
from the same entry in the dive list.

If you download into a empty logbook you will see just whats stored
inside that computer.
You can open a new empty logbook by File->New logbook.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604