CSV import dialogue

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Tue Jan 6 22:55:23 PST 2015

Continuing here with some feedback on the CSV import dialog.

I'd say that the preview is great of the data, but i played with it for
5 min and i thought it was kinda hard to find the right column header to
drag'n'drop. Can we color them, use separators or something so you see
the different names more easily?
Also, keeping them sorted, alphabetically?

Also it took me 20 seconds to figure out where to drag the column
header. I think the column header "numbers", and the row numbers are a
bit confusing. Can we replace them with something else, or just turn
those numbers off?

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604