selecting the dives a user wants to import

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Jan 8 12:24:18 PST 2015

Since Tomaz was on a tear of productivity, I figured I'd point him at
another BIG thing that was on my "we really should do that" list since
forever...

After you download dives from a divecomputer, you are presented with a
quick list of dives and can pick which ones to import into your dive list.
By default all are selected - so for the common case it's just one more
click. But it gives a ton of flexibility to the user...

I just pushed the current state to master and will do daily builds soon.
It's not perfect, yet (duh, it's less than 2 days of work), but I think it
gives a great idea of what's possible.

As usual, feedback is very welcome.