Pressures on non-air-itegrated DC

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 04:36:04 PST 2015

Seems that I get a flat pressure graph on my non-air-integrated DC
(Stinger), when the integrated DC shows proper graph. The literal starting
and ending pressure for the Stinger are properly displayed, but the graph
is not. (Actually I don't need the pressure graph on Stinger, as there is
no such information available for that DC, it all comes from my Vyper.)

I also see a horizontal red line at the bottom of the graph, no idea what
that is. But might be related to Tomaz's "running average depth" graph.
That sticks on when closing the log book, and is not updated when changing
a dive (until mouse moves over the profile graph).

Also, the calculated ceiling on the profile graph disappeared when I
clicked the "Toggle calculating all tissues". Problem being, that it
doesn't re-appear when re-enabling the button. Note that the GF 30/75 at
the top of the graph has disappeared on the screenshot as well.

These were with Subsurface v4.3-235, built with libdivecomputer
v0.5.0-devel-Subsurface-testing (0991f26be31f5eb79ac77150f1e4fb87329eb0ef),
newest daily build I have been able to install with my Internet without DNS
service (and one that is able to download all the new dives).

miika