selecting the dives a user wants to import

Thiago Macieira thiago at macieira.org
Fri Jan 9 17:22:31 PST 2015

On Friday 09 January 2015 16:32:01 Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> On January 9, 2015 4:17:09 PM Thiago Macieira <thiago at macieira.org> wrote:
> > On Friday 09 January 2015 07:52:01 Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> > > new throws the crash, so that makes me think that there are more out of
> > > bounds errors here I’d suggest running this under Valgrind.
> > >
> > > I fixed quite a few array access errors in the code, most likely I
> > > missed
> > > one or two.
> >
> > For new to throw, it usually means the size argument is silly (negative,
> > hundreds of gigabytes, etc.).
>
> In this case size of -1 was all it took.
> Fixed in master.

BTW, a hint to debug this in gdb (since most people don't deal with
exceptions). Type:

  catch throw

And gdb will stop at any exception thrown, at the throw point. Qt code doesn't
throw exceptions, so if it stops, it's usually a problem.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358