the next two weeks

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jan 11 10:58:16 PST 2015

Just a quick heads up. I’ll be traveling the next two weeks. Linux Conf Australia (for technical reasons in New Zealand). If you are there, please say Hi! I love to meet Subsurface developers / testers / users in person. And then a week of testing of Subsurface by providing plenty of new data to download from the 5 different dive computers I’m bringing on this trip :-)

I’m still hoping to release 4.4 by the end of this month. Facebook is ignoring us which makes me think that FB integration may not make it for 4.4, but we have lots of other cool stuff, so this is still on the roadmap.

I just pushed new daily binaries with the download bug fixed.

If you are working on something that you want included in 4.4, please let us know - mostly I’m hoping that we’ll spend the next two weeks perfecting things, testing things, closing bugs…

Thanks