the next two weeks

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jan 11 11:22:39 PST 2015

> On Jan 11, 2015, at 11:09 AM, Brosseau, Yannick <yannick.brosseau at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 10:58 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org <mailto:dirk at hohndel.org>> wrote:
>
> Just a quick heads up. I’ll be traveling the next two weeks. Linux Conf Australia (for technical reasons in New Zealand). If you are there, please say Hi! I love to meet Subsurface developers / testers / users in person. And then a week of testing of Subsurface by providing plenty of new data to download from the 5 different dive computers I’m bringing on this trip :-)
>
> I’m still hoping to release 4.4 by the end of this month. Facebook is ignoring us which makes me think that FB integration may not make it for 4.4, but we have lots of other cool stuff, so this is still on the roadmap.
>
> I have not followed the whole story about the Facebook integration, but I work there so let me know if I can be of any help.

Oh neat!

Tomaz has written FB integration.
We submitted the FB side once via the developer portal and it got rejected within a day or two, the rejection comments showing that the person (or robot) who did that didn’t understand at all what we were trying to do.
We addressed the questions asked, added a screen cast video as requested and resubmitted before the new year and still haven’t heard back.

What data can I give you to help you help us? If you want, I’ll add you as tester so you can play with it (and possibly tell us what we are doing wrong).

Oddly I need to apparently become your “friend” before I’m able to add you as a tester…