Deco in the information panel not consistent

Patrick Valsecchi patrick at thus.ch
Mon Jan 12 00:37:52 PST 2015

Hi,

In the attached screenshot, you can see where I had the mouse cursor
with hand drawn black cross. There, you can see clearly (with the green
and red areas) that the calculated ceiling was 12m and the DC ceiling
was 9m.

But if you look at the Information panel on the right, it shows 2 min at
6m for the calculated deco and 1min at 9m for the DC deco. The
calculated ceiling for the 5min tissue is 10m which is consitent with
the graph and a calculated ceiling of 12m.

So why is the calculated Deco information showing "2min @ 6m" when the
calculated ceiling is 12m?

I'm running the latest from master (578e9c2) on Ubuntu 14/10.

Thanks.