testing of download from divecomputer needed

Thomas Maisl exp-122004 at maisl.com
Mon Jan 12 14:44:27 PST 2015

> b) if you don't have a chance to go diving but have a dive computer around
> with some dives on it, simply create a new logbook (Ctrl-W) and download
> from that dive computer. Again, play with canceling the download,
> retrying, canceling the dialog, accepting some but not all dives, forcing
> a download of all dives, etc.
success with version 4.3.-353-g578e9c22af72 and Suunto Zoop on
1. Win7 64bit (after downgrading ftdi-driver from 2.12 to 2.10 - before
permission denied because of driver signature - a new thing, don't know
why) and
2. Win7 32bit (with ftdi 2.12)
- complete download of data
- abort download and
  - select all dives to be accepted
  - select some dives to be accpeted
- download of "newest" dives (after deleting some newer from the logbook)
- using of first three options (also combinations thereof)

Another odd thing:
on Win7 32-bit the user survey still pops up on every restart of Subsurface
(did a direct upgrade from 183 to 353). I always cancel with the "ask later
again" option.
On Win7 64-bit the survey doesn't pop up. I did upgrade from a more recent
version.

Tom