Partial pressure graph legend

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Tue Jan 13 22:10:42 PST 2015

I want to let you know what Tomaz (mostly him) and myself are cooking
up. It is a legend that explains what all the graphs on the partial
pressure panel are for. I attach a mockup. The grey box is not meant to
be shown: it only indicates that the contents of the grey box were not
activated for this specific mockup image, i.e. the N2 and He graphs

The idea is that the user shift-clicks on the profile widget to switch
the legend on or off.

One could also have a checkbox in the Preferences -> Graph panel that
enables the display.

Strictly speaking each legend item should have a line above it using the
same colour as the text but at thuis stage that is not intended.
Kind regards,
willem