Moving project to Android Studio

Aurélien PRALONG aurelien.pralong at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 08:11:13 PST 2015

> Thanks. One request - would it be possible to also change the name to
Subsurface-Companion ?
I'd say yes. I even remember some apps which changed name on my own device.
I have to do it in both my developer console and the AndroidManifest.xml.
The only thing I think I can't change is the app ID (currently
org.subsurface), as the signature system uses it. If it causes a problem, I
guess I'll have to delete and recreate the application.

I don't think we are in a hurry, so I'll make the changes for the next
release.

Aurélien