Issues with dive planner

David Tillotson david at acmelabs.co.uk
Wed Jan 14 10:01:42 PST 2015

As the weather here is not exactly ideal to get out, I thought I'd do some planner comparisons, but have a bit of problem using the planner. When moving points on the planner profile, it seems that the calculations are being done on the fly, causing the UI to become extremely unresponsive.
Worst I hit was when trying to move the first point down beyond the bottom of the default grid. I planned to get to 40m, but by the time it had reacted to the move and scale, it had gone down to 230m (a bit beyond my current cert).
I haven't had the time to do any checks as yet, but thought I'd raise this in the mean time.
--
David Tillotson