Cross compiling for android

Kurt McAlpine kurt at linux.com
Thu Jan 15 14:41:58 PST 2015

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 11:44:39AM -0800, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On Thursday 15 January 2015 20:34:01 Anton Lundin wrote:
> > Do any one else know a better way to stop configure scripts and such
> > from picking up headers, pkgconfig and such?
>
> They should pick up from pkg-config. The question is whether you configured pkg-
> config correctly for your target. Make sure that PKG_CONFIG_SYSROOT_DIR and
> PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR are set properly.

OK, so I added this line to my build.sh

export PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=${PREFIX}/lib/pkgconfig

and that stop the linker error I was getting. (I'm not sure if I have set
this variable correctly)

But now I getting the error: "Project ERROR: libgit2 development package
not found"

I had a look in ndk-arm/sysroot/usr/lib/ and found libgit2.a there.