Allow user to select dive mode (including PSCR)

Robert C. Helling robert at euve10195.vserver.de
Fri Jan 16 09:09:41 PST 2015

Hi,

> Am 16.01.2015 um 17:32 schrieb Robert C. Helling <robert at euve10195.vserver.de>:
>
> I noticed some other weirdness with our sac calculation: when we know how only start and end pressures, we interpolate assuming a constant SAC. But it seems the SAC we plot a non-constant sac

After spending some more thought on this, I came to the conclusion that the momentary sac is not relevant to compute the O2 drop since that formula depends only on the ratio of sac to O2 metabolism. And it is probably a good assumption (also according to Wikipedia) that it is this ratio which is constant rathere than the metabolism.

So we should compute that ratio from the preference values rather than the momentary sac.

Best
Robert