Companion app time problem

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Wed Jan 21 11:55:45 PST 2015

So I'm in Fiji with Dirk, and our GPS information has been crap this week.
We blamed problems with getting a fix, but this morning when I turned on
the companion app, I noticed that the timestamp on the first location it
got when turning on was one hour in the future..

My phone clock said 7:03, but the newly acquired location said 8:03. They
are apparently all one hour off which certainly explains why the location
subsurface picks is wrong.

Any ideas? Anybody who does java and android programming?

    Linus