Companion app time problem

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Jan 21 19:44:15 PST 2015

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 09:57:10AM +1300, Kurt McAlpine wrote:

> I am not sure if this is related, but when I click Log > Add dive in the full
> subsurface application the date defaults to the correct date but one hour ahead
> of time.

That's completely unrelated, it's instead intentional. This basically says
"your clearly not diving right now, so let's guess you are adding a dive
you want to go on in an hour" (this stems back from the fact that "add
dive" and "plan dive" share a ton of code). In reality we should likely
make the default for add dive simply be "an hour ago" :-)