Beta 1

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Jan 23 19:14:49 PST 2015

I'll be spending the next 24 hours traveling, so I didn't want to announce
the beta and then be gone... so instead I kick-started beta builds on all
platforms and DIDN'T announce the beta :-)

Given that this is the first time I'm using my new build setup to create
all these binaries it would be great if people could try a few of them -
especially the Linux builds.

4.3.950 (yes, strange version number, usually Beta 1 is .95, but I messed
up versioning and this is my sneaky way around it)

Should be up for most platforms (Mac is still resisting) - the Windows
(and hopefully soon, Mac) binary is under dailies, the Linux binaries are
all in Subsurface-beta on their respective servers.

Let me know if this all works (or if you run into problems). I wouldn't be
surprised if I messed up a thing or two :-)