FTBFS

Salvo Tomaselli tiposchi at tiscali.it
Mon Jan 26 10:06:58 PST 2015

Hello,

I've been absent/busy for a while but I'm trying to contribute again.
However the last master commit fails to build on my machine.

Is this due to abandoning Qt4 for good? Sorry if this is noise.

compiling main.cpp
In file included from qt-ui/diveplanner.h:161:0,
                  from .uic/ui_mainwindow.h:30,
                  from qt-ui/mainwindow.h:14,
                  from main.cpp:11:
.uic/ui_plannerSettings.h: In member function ‘void
Ui_plannerSettingsWidget::retranslateUi(QWidget*)’:
.uic/ui_plannerSettings.h:394:25: error: ‘class QComboBox’ has no member
named ‘setCurrentText’
          rebreathermode->setCurrentText(QString());
                          ^
Makefile:1226: set di istruzioni per l'obiettivo ".obj/main.o" non riuscito
make: *** [.obj/main.o] Errore 1