Need help on replete

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Thu Jan 29 10:11:07 PST 2015

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 2:56 PM, Robert Helling <helling at lmu.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am lost. I am trying to get
>
> void MainTab::divetype_Changed(int index)
>

> in maintab.cpp to work. This is called when the combo box with the
> divetype is changed (to pSCR for example). This function gets called and
> sets the divetype of the displayed_dive accordingly. But then I want a
> replete (to reflect the different divemode in the profile picture. So I
> call
>

> 	MainWindow::instance()->graphics()->replot();
>

> But somehow this copies the current dive over the displayed dive and thus
> resets the value of displayed_dive.dc.divetype.
>
> How do I do this correctly? Tomaz (master of profile)? Dirk (master of
> displayed_dive/current_dive)?

You wanna to live-update the profile when changing the divetype, without
losing the things you had on the displayed_dive ?
I *think* you can't do that *right now* - as the replot copies the dive.

> I am lost. If I comment out the replot line it works (after pressing the
> apply changes button) but an updated profile would be nice.

Do that for now, we need a bit of api-change on the replot to be able to do
that for 4.4, so my guess is that we can do for 4.5, unless dirk allows me
to do that.