Need help on replete

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Thu Jan 29 12:07:47 PST 2015

> On 29 Jan 2015, at 19:29, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> So what we need is a mode where it does the replotting
> simply based on the existing displayed_dive?

I guess, yes. If I comment out the replot, the value from displayed dive is picket up fine. It is just that its effect on deco only becomes visible after apply changes.

What I do not understand: When I change the time of the dive, the plot get updated (e.g. for different ceiling due to previous dive, see the attached example, where the ceiling of the second dive changes when you move its time by an hour).

Even after stepping through it with the debugger, I have no idea what triggers the repl0t there.

Best
Robert